This Summer NZ Motorsport Entertainment changes for ever – The NZ Xtreme Motorsport Series for the first time ever hits Wellington alongside NZ’s epic D1NZ National Drifting Championship, Featuring NZ’s first Rally X Series jumping in and out of stadium, The new UTV series , Super Moto and more!
After 15 years without multi - code Motorsport Wellington finally gets its own iconic motorsport event back and it will sell out!
Limited Capacity - This event will sell out! - Book your tickets now
NZ Xtreme Motorsport & D1NZ Series 2018
Round 1 – January – Max Motors Wellington Family Speedway Arena
- The First major motorsport event in Wellington for over 20+ Years!
- Featuring D1NZ Pro and Pro-Sport.
- The NZ Rally X Series, The NZ UTV Series and The NZ Super Moto Series.
- Bars, Food Vendors, Show cars, hard parks, Music and more to be announced!
That’s right over 120 Professional drivers will invade Wellington to put on the hallmark night show never seen before in motorsport! Over 100 Trucks of concrete will lay a custom course that will see the main show from 3.30pm – 10pm on January Saturday 13th will transform the Wellington Speedway Arena into something very special!
TICKET OPTIONS FOR NZ XMS / D1NZ WELLINGTON ROUND 1:
• General Admission Friday $25.00 – At the gate $30.00 if not sold out
• General Admission Saturday $35.00 – At the Gate $40.00 if not sold out
• Weekend Pass $50.00 – At the Gate $60.00
• Family Pass – TBC
• VIP Weekend Pass $200.00
• VIP Includes Free Demon, Water Three Alcoholic Beverages and food both days
all preloaded on your RFID Band
• General Season Pass $200.00
• UPGRADE - SEND ME MY BANDS COURIER OPTION $10.00
• Pit Access $15.00
• Merchandise $40.00 Coupon – available on your RFID Band via the Merchandising Stalls.
UPGRADE NOW - New Kick Ass RFID AWOP BANDS!
Max Motors Wellington Family Speedway
1039a State Highway 2
Click here for a map and directions
Totara Motor lodge Inn – 10min to Track
Nice onsite bar n food.
Silverstrem Retreat – 10/15min to Track
Lots of room options + Parking.
Trentham Motel on the park – 10m to track
Bristol Motel - 8min to track
Nice rooms cheap pricing
Harcourt Holiday park -5min from track
Lots of room for camping, trucks or buses Plus cabins
Hawks Inn Motel – 8min from track
PARKING IS $10.00 FOR THIS EVENT.
Parking is included in various ticket options on iticket.co.nz
For public transport option click here
Join The Conversation On Facebook:
Motorsport is Dangerous. By entering D1NZ Events participants acknowledge that using the Racetrack and surrounding area’s for motorsport activity and viewing is hazardous and involves extraordinary risk including: risk of serious personal injury or death; risk of damage to property; risk that any user of a vehicle or any person in the vicinity of a vehicle when in use may suffer harm as a result of vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other vehicles, persons or property; Risk associated with acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons participating in any racing activity; and risk that the facilities of the Racetrack (including fences and guard rails) may fail or be unsuitable to ensure the safety of persons or property, By entering D1NZ Events the participant freely and willingly and voluntarily assumes the risks referred to in this statement.